I would also like that, in that future, at least at the Chilean level, several of the current issues have been addressed, where there is gender equality, where differences are respected, where the LGBTIQ+ community is protected and violence is not a concern. But, I would also like to know how it came to that, I would like to see what will be the next concerns and problems in what I think of now as an ideal society.
My best holidays: Cartagena de Indias in Colombia In 2018 my family and I go to Colombia in the summer, we have always had arguments about places to go, because my mom and my sister likes just to chill on the beach, but I like to go to places and learn about their history. My dad like both, so he proposes go to Colombia, and stay a couple of days in an island for enjoy the beach and just rest, and, lately, go to Cartagena de Indias for a week. We stay in the Islas del Rosario in a hotel and enjoy do nothing, lately, we rent an old apartment inside the ciudad amurallada in Cartagena, it is like the historical center, there we toured the city, go to museums, and go to a castle, also we go to other beaches, for my mom. They were the best because I fall in love with the city, feels like one of the beautiful places in the world, and all my family has the same feeling, they were so funny, and we have a lot of histories of those holidays.


Sometimes I wonder if the time machine would let you go back to our times or it will sent us to the prehistory like in cartoons
ResponderEliminar